IrishAnfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luis Suarez

+5
Bosco
crouchy
Barnes 10
Dallas
misslfc
9 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Luis Suarez - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez

Post by Dallas Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:40 pm

That is bullshit
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Location : Athlone...Middle of nowhere..Centre v Everywhere!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:13 am

Luis Suarez - Page 2 298920_299659610059114_167866666571743_1062752_1637490378_n

What a great game! Very happy with the win and the 4 goals. This is a very important step for the classification! Thanks to my teammates and everyone for the support they always give me! Hugs to all!
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by south Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:57 pm

south
south
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:51 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/luis-i-m-living-my-dream

Luis Suarez has revealed his desire to remain at Liverpool for many years to come.

The Uruguay star has made a scintillating start to life on Merseyside and looks more than capable of carrying on the traditions of the club's famous No.7 shirt.

He admits he feels completely at home in England and believes it would be difficult to recreate his level of satisfaction anywhere else in the world.

Suarez said: "I've just started a phase of my career which I always dreamed about and wanted to do, which is to play for Liverpool.

"I have five years left on my contract and I think beyond that, I'm already thinking about staying many more years at Liverpool.

"It's a club I like. I feel very good about being here, about being in the city.

"I feel very pleased. It would be difficult to match the atmosphere, hunger for success and glory that this club has at another team."

Meanwhile, Suarez reiterated his joy at netting four goals in a World Cup qualifier against Chile on Friday night.

The striker gave another example of just why he is rated amongst the top footballers in the world and revealed that his teammates had joked that he could even have doubled his tally had he not been withdrawn on 76 minutes as a precautionary measure.

He said: "You always dream about scoring goals and scoring four in a game is not easy, but if it wasn't for the efforts of my team mates, I would not have scored the goals.

"The important thing is that I could keep playing, but I did not over-extend myself in some plays. One of my team-mates joked that if it wasn't for the slight back pain I could've scored eight!"

He added: "I love playing, so whenever I'm taken off I mourn a little, and get a sick feeling in my stomach, but it's all about the team, and I always appreciate everyone's efforts"

I swore I would never fall TOO deeply in love with one of our strikers again, once bitten and all that, But hes doing a very good job of changing my mind

Basketball
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:02 pm

FA delayed by language confusion in Evra-Suárez racism case
• FA may have to consider cultural differences
• Liverpool player denies allegation of racial abuse

Patrice Evra has been informed that he may have difficulty proving he was the victim of racial abuse from Luis Suárez, because of a counter-argument that certain variations of the N-word are not deemed offensive where the Liverpool player grew up, in Uruguay.

The Manchester United defender has accused Suárez of using racist language during a 1-1 draw at Anfield on 15 October and is waiting to discover whether, almost a month later, the Football Association will charge the Liverpool striker with misconduct. Top-level sources at Old Trafford say the offending word was uttered in Spanish and allegedly was a derivative of "negro", with Evra stating that it was used "at least 10 times".

However, Suárez has categorically denied racially abusing the Senegal‑born France player and the FA's investigators are having to consider the different context with which words that would be considered offensive in England are commonly used in Uruguay and other Spanish-speaking countries.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/13/luis-suarez-patrice-evra
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:31 pm

The FA has today charged Liverpool’s Luis Suarez following an incident that occurred during the Liverpool versus Manchester United fixture at Anfield on 15 October 2011.

It is alleged that Suarez used abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour towards Manchester United’s Patrice Evra contrary to FA rules.

It is further alleged that this included a reference to the ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race of Patrice Evra.

The FA will issue no further comment at this time.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2011/suarez-161111
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:33 pm

FFS .
I bet he will get a massive ban
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Aye Mad

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/lfc-issue-suarez-statement

The Club this afternoon received notification from the Football Association of their decision to charge Luis Suarez and will take time to properly review the documentation which has been sent to us.

We will discuss the matter fully with him when he returns from international duty, but he will plead not guilty to the charge and we expect him to request a personal hearing.

Luis remains determined to clear his name of the allegation made against him by Patrice Evra.

The Club remain fully supportive of Luis in this matter.
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:55 pm

What evidence are they charging him on
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Only know whats said above, thats all they have released
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:06 pm

That's all they probably have. Expecting a hearing with a not guilty and then drop charges.
Unless sky have info and are not sharing with us as a bit of payback
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnes 10 Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Pisses me off this.
Barnes 10
Barnes 10
ADMIN

https://irishanfield.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Sky just love sensationalism

Pisses me off too Red Mad

misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 pm

I read somewhere about two weeks ago maybe where he said he called him a Negro in Spanish but means something different in South America and Spain
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnes 10 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Yes, but how are they charging him for something he allegedly said yet no mention of Terry yet? The whole thing stinks
Barnes 10
Barnes 10
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 pm

I think he may have said that's what he said, not too sure of article to be honest so can't say exactly. Just saying it as someone here may have read it and share a bit more light
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnes 10 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Barnes 10
Barnes 10
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 am

Kenny's presser this morning will be an interesting one
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:27 am

misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:42 am

Very Happy
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:22 am

Patrice Evra, the Manchester United defender at the centre of the Luis Suárez racism case, has been accused of overreacting and "crying like a baby" inan astonishing attack by Gus Poyet, a friend of the Liverpool striker.

Poyet's condemnation flies in the face of the Kick It Out campaign's instruction for footballers to report anything they consider to be racial slurs. But the Brighton manager believes Suárez has been harshly treated and his dismay about his fellow Uruguayan being charged by the Football Association manifested itself in an outburst about the behaviour of the alleged victim.

"I believe Luis Suárez, it's simple," Poyet said. "I played football for seven years in Spain and was called everything because I was from South America, and I never went out crying like a baby, like Patrice Evra, saying that someone had said something to me."

Poyet, who has befriended Suárez since the striker moved to Liverpool from Ajax in January, is not convinced the FA has enough evidence to warrant a charge of using racial insults. Suárez has denied the allegations and will plead not guilty.

"I'm surprised, in a really sad way, that he has been charged," Poyet said. "Really sad. I think it's worse to charge someone because you trust one person when you have no proof.

"I'm really sad about this charge as it's going to become too easy. I can make a complaint about any opposition manager and if I take it as far as I can he's going to get charged. Why are we going to take one person's word over another? It's too risky."

Those comments will go down badlyatOld Trafford and may provoke the United manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, into making a response when he holds his weekly press briefing on Friday. Evra, who alleges he was called a variation of the N-word "at least 10 times", has decided not to comment until the case is heard.

Poyet, whose playing career includes spells at Real Zaragoza, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur, appeared to be saying Evra should never have made a complaint. However, he contradicted that view when asked about the Fifa president Sepp Blatter's comments that victims of racial slurs should shake hands with their abusers at the end of matches and not take the matter further. "I respect him as Fifa president but I don't listen to him when he talks about football," he said.
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnes 10 Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Chelsea have made an official complaint to the FA accusing Luis Suarez of abusing Fernando Torres. He called him a Striker.
Barnes 10
Barnes 10
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Very Happy
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Stole that
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Reaches 1 million likes on FB Very Happy
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down