IrishAnfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FA CUP FINAL MAY 5TH

+2
Dallas
misslfc
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FA CUP FINAL MAY 5TH - Page 2 Empty Re: FA CUP FINAL MAY 5TH

Post by Dallas Sat May 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Just out of bed, may go get ready to motor
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Location : Athlone...Middle of nowhere..Centre v Everywhere!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by moejoe54 Sat May 05, 2012 2:22 pm

me in house watching game no booze for me today with me on strong painkillers for my back.

WERE ALL ON THE MARCH WITH KENNY'S ARMY
WERE ALL OFF TO WEMBLEY
WHEN WE REALLY SHAKE THEM UP AND WE WIN THE FA CUP
COS LIVERPOOL'S THE WORLDS GREATEST TEAM.

cheers cheers cheers cheers
moejoe54
moejoe54
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Buzzing, come on Red Men!!!!
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by moejoe54 Sat May 05, 2012 8:44 pm

1st hour we were a shambles then the big man came on.well done big man shame ur other teammates didn't turn up for the game.
pale Embarassed pale

moejoe54
moejoe54
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosco Sat May 05, 2012 9:17 pm

So Liverpool lose the FA Cup Final
I’m not actually surprised or disappointed by the result.

It’s time for Kenny to leave with his tail between his legs, don’t give him the choice to resign he deserves to be sacked for this season. Any other manager would have been sacked by now but the sentimentality here is disgusting and I’ll probably be attacked by other fans for just mentioning that.

As for the team itself wow, we’re going to have to spend to increase the quality in the positions we spent 100m to strenghten already, our new owners must be fucking sick but hey atleast we got 900,000 for losing the Cup Final. We need a massive overhaul, we’re letting Fabio Aurelio and Maxi leave at the end of the season when they’re probably better than the other options we have. Enrique is actually shockingly bad, he tries to use his upper body strength far too much and gets skinned far too often,his first few games he was class but thats gone and I’d much rather fabio and he’s better going forward too. Downing was bought for his crossing and today he showed that but he is still petrified to take on a fucking defender lad needs to grow a set of balls. We’ve got no midfield wow since Lucas has been out we’ve lacked a central midfield. Henderson is young and will improve but he just can’t do it on a regular basis,I like him but i’d like him more not in a Liverpool shirt.Charlie Adam is not the type of player we need either, I’ll stand here and hoof the ball around, might have made you look good at blackpool but won’t cut it here Charlie. Jay Spearing, decent back up to Lucas but goes missing so much and his passing is a joke. Still don’t even think he’s Premiership quality.Andy Carroll is beginning to show the form he had at Newcastle but he still isn’t doesn’t show up for the smaller games, He should have started today.

And for my last point now, Reina wow wow wow shocking display for the first goal and thats not his first mistake this season. It’s time for him to go the last few seasons he’s been a liabilty and the fact we’ve bought 2 keepers in the last two seasons seems to be setting up for his departure.

This season has been a total joke in my opinion and Kenny doesn’t know what he is doing, he looks like a OAP losing it and getting scared when he takes a wrong turn, noway should he be near a dugout. Can we not play the last 2 games and just call season now? Yeah bye thanks
Bosco
Bosco
On The Bench
On The Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Sat May 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Bosco wrote:So Liverpool lose the FA Cup Final
I’m not actually surprised or disappointed by the result.

It’s time for Kenny to leave with his tail between his legs, don’t give him the choice to resign he deserves to be sacked for this season. Any other manager would have been sacked by now but the sentimentality here is disgusting and I’ll probably be attacked by other fans for just mentioning that.
games, He should have started today.

And for my last point now, Reina wow wow wow shocking display for the first goal and thats not his first mistake this season. It’s time for him to go the last few seasons he’s been a liabilty and the fact we’ve bought 2 keepers in the last two seasons seems to be setting up for his departure.

This season has been a total joke in my opinion and Kenny doesn’t know what he is doing, he looks like a OAP losing it and getting scared when he takes a wrong turn, noway should he be near a dugout. Can we not play the last 2 games and just call season now? Yeah bye thanks

Kenny deserves respect, simple reason been, he is probably the only man in the word to come to this club when he did. He answered our call for help, and for that reason alone, he earns more respect!!!

Not disageeing with your argument, but show more respect for a man that has done more for this club alone, than what most people would do in an entire lifetime.
Kenny is king and that will never change
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnes 10 Mon May 07, 2012 11:09 am

Still dont feel like commenting on it yet
Barnes 10
Barnes 10
ADMIN

https://irishanfield.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Mon May 07, 2012 1:52 pm

same
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by moejoe54 Mon May 07, 2012 2:31 pm

no point in dwelling on it cause we fooked it up and only ourselves to blame.

Mad Mad Mad
moejoe54
moejoe54
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnes 10 Mon May 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Barnes 10
Barnes 10
ADMIN

https://irishanfield.forumotion.co.uk