IrishAnfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General football chat

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

General football chat - Page 3 Empty Re: General football chat

Post by misslfc Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:58 pm

misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Twitter

[ltr]Capello who's getting €8m per year in Russia, is offered €20m per year by [ltr]#PSG[/ltr].[/ltr]

Wow, if true 
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Shit still going on

Police launch raids on Italian clubs

The offices of Lazio and Serie A champions Juventus are among 41 clubs to be the subject of police searches in relation to tax evasion and money laundering in player transfers, according to the Associated Press.

In addition to the 41 Italian clubs, there are said to be another ten foreign clubs under investigation after a court in Naples ordered searches and seizures as part of an investigation into crimes of criminal conspiracy, international tax evasion, money laundering and invoice falsification.
In total 18 of the 20 Serie A clubs were searched by Italian police, along with 11 from Serie B and another 12 from lower divisions but no other club has been named. No statement has been issued by either Juventus or Lazio.
A dozen agents, said to represent Italian and foreign players, have also been implicated.
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:04 am

ID SAY ITS WIDESPREAD TBH
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Location : Athlone...Middle of nowhere..Centre v Everywhere!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Brighton have appointed former Barcelona midfielder Oscar Garcia as their new head
coach, replacing the sacked Gus Poyet.
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 am

Paul McGrath is well on it this morning on twitter

I love aston villa and im pissed soz :-)

Irish bankers take the piss out of irish families hope ur still haopy pricks fuck u :-)

Seems he was arrested sat night in Offaly for being drunk and disorderly
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Said his acc was hacked earlier but he's at it again, sad really
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 pm

According to a local paper

Ted Terry, the father of Chelsea footballer John Terry, has been charged with carrying out a racist attack on a man after a scuffle in the street.
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Good man Ted,

Was a phrase we say sometimes
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:50 pm

FC Anzhi Makhachkala have accepted resignation and terminated Guus Hiddink's employment. Meulensteen takes over.
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Former Birmingham City forward Christian Benitez dies, aged 27

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/christian-benitez-dies-aged-27-2101874

Very sad RIP
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:35 am

ESPN UK ‏@ESPNUK 2m
ESPN America and ESPN Classic will cease broadcasting from midnight Sad
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23703265

Robbie Savage reveals footballers' tricks to engineer a transfer

Sounds familiar
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:16 pm

General football chat - Page 3 1151013_418298528290905_1377994308_n

Razz 
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:00 pm

afro 
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnes 10 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:25 pm

misslfc wrote:General football chat - Page 3 1151013_418298528290905_1377994308_n

Razz 
General football chat - Page 3 15wgo0n
Barnes 10
Barnes 10
ADMIN

https://irishanfield.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Hahahahaha brilliant
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am

Can't see your picture Barnes
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:24 am

So it begins..

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has told Paul Lambert to stop moaning so much after the Scot claimed Aston Villa had been "done" by referee Kevin Friend following their a controversial 2-1 defeat at Stamford Bridge.

The Aston Villa manager was furious Friend did not send off Branislav Ivanovic for an elbow on Christian Benteke, two minutes before the defender scored the winner, and also that he waved away a stoppage-time penalty appeal for handball by John Terry.

Insisting Friend had no excuse for not taking firm action in both cases, Lambert said: "We've been done by two big decisions that were wrong."
Hailing his players as "outstanding", he added: "Decisions like that, I don't think you can miss them, I really don't. They're big game changers. My team never deserved that."

Friend showed Ivanovic a yellow card for his 71st-minute clash with Benteke and Lambert said: "It's an elbow. I know it's a physical game and all that, but I think it's an elbow."

The Villa manager reflected even more bitterly on Terry swatting the ball away in the penalty area.

"Apparent penalty?" he said when asked about the incident. "Apparently it was a handball.

"It's a handball, it's there for everybody to see. Gabriel Agbonlahor has won the header. John Terry, you raise your hand in penalty box, it's a penalty."

Lambert's opposite number Mourinho predictably disagreed, insisting that Villa had committed a foul in the build-up to the handball.

He said: "Free-kick against Aston Villa - if somebody pushes an opponent, especially in the box, in dangerous areas, it's a free kick against."

The Chelsea manager also had a different take on the Ivanovic-Benteke incident.

"This is English football," he said. "For some reason, the world loves it more than any other league.

"One thing is a real aggression. Another thing is duels that land in a certain way and I think the referee did very well and, from minute one to minute 95, there was a real fight. A football fight between Benteke and Ivanovic, and fouls, fouls on one side, fouls on the other side and I think that is football."

The flashpoints provoked angry touchline exchanges between the managers and Mourinho suggested afterwards that Lambert had overreacted, though he said he would have done so himself when he was younger.

"Paul Lambert has a certain type of personality and behaviour on bench," he said. "He reminds me of myself 10 years ago when I was complaining every decision. I wanted to coach my team and at same time have whistle in my lips.

"With experience, he will change - now he complains over every decision. He is a young manager, very intelligent, he does very, very well in that he adapts to quality of his players. I like him, no problem."

Lambert took Mourinho's comments as anything but patronising, saying: "I remind him of him? He's a brilliant football manager, make no mistake about that, he's done it in every country he's been in. It's probably a nice compliment then if he thinks that.

"I'm pretty sure Jose doesn't stand there like a shrinking violet. If in six years, I'm like him, I'd be pretty happy."

Mourinho admitted he may have erred in not making more than the two changes to the team who beat Hull City just three days earlier.

"Maybe my decision to not make many changes was not the best," he said. "Maybe it would have been better to play more fresh players from beginning.

"I felt my players were not very, very sharp, which is understandable. The team fought very, very hard.

"Sometimes you win from fantastic football, sometimes you have to play on other things, and those other things gave us the game."
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:46 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/29/gordon-taylor-support-pfa-gambling?CMP=twt_gu

Gordon Taulor has been a naughty boy, has ran up £100,000 in gambling debts

This from a man who said

Taylor said then: "The feeling in football, bearing in mind what has happened with other sports, is that we do need a zero tolerance.

"It's going to be difficult because, as we all know, there is a culture of betting in football.

"Footballers like a gamble, we know that, but the use of inside information and betting of any kind has become a very sensitive issue. We feel it's time that the players' union backed a zero tolerance stance against betting."

misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:22 pm

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/235175.html

Ian Holloway will not be in the dugout for the next two Premier League games after Crystal Palace declined to appeal his touchline ban.
Holloway will have to pay an £18,000 fine as well as sit out Palace's trip to Manchester United on September 14 and the following week's visit of Swansea City to Selhurst Park as punishment for the improper conduct charge brought against him by the Football Association.

Razz  Was only a matter of time
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:13 pm

What he do and when
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:38 pm

It's in the link lazy ass bounce 
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:02 am

Sorry thought link was what you posted
Dallas
Dallas
TOP DOG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnes 10 Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:28 pm

£10 MILLION PAY OFF FOR INFLUENTIAL BALE AGENTS

Gareth Bale joined a small elite of mega-rich sportsmen when he completed his world-record £86million transfer to Real Madrid earlier this month.

But a sizeable portion of the 24-year-old’s monstrous £300,000-a-week wages will go to the management firm who made the deal happen.

The Sweeper has learned that the Stellar Group earned £10m from the move as part of the contract the company signed with Real Madrid back in May to facilitate the transfer.

It is understood that the two parties negotiated a ‘duality agreement’, a typical contract in marquee transfers, with the buying club paying roughly half of the agents’ costs and the player himself the remaining 50 per cent out through his signing-on fee and salary.

Having signed a six-year contract worth £93m over the entirety of the agreement, Bale will have to hand over around five per cent to Stellar Group, who have offices in Britain, Africa and South America and represent 500 sportsmen and women from across the globe.

The principal negotiators in the deal were Stellar chairman Jonathan Barnett and David Manasseh, who has been Bale’s agent since he was 16.

Another Stellar employee who is almost a permanent fixture at Bale’s side is his minder and fixer Joshua Barnett, son of Jonathan, who has also moved to Madrid on a permanent basis, where he will live close to the player, his girlfriend Emma and daughter Alba Violet.

The timing of the deal, which Barnett senior, 63, claimed “was the most rewarding one I have had the pleasure of negotiating” is particularly welcome for Stellar, who are known to spare no expenses when it comes to doing business, with a private jet on stand-by for their blue-chip clients
Barnes 10
Barnes 10
ADMIN

https://irishanfield.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next