IrishAnfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daniel AGGER

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Daniel AGGER - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel AGGER

Post by misslfc Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Liverpool defender Daniel Agger has offered former club Brondby a helping hand by turning down a payment which he was due to receive from the cash-strapped Danish side.

Agger joined Liverpool from Brondby in 2006 and, last September, his former side were ordered to pay a lump sum to all current and former players as a result of the club choosing not to pay supplementary holiday pay, pensions as well as other benefits since 2004.

Brondby have suffered a decline both financially and on the pitch in recent years and Agger hopes that his gesture can help them out.

"I am not going to claim any money from the club. The club is in trouble and needs help. And I want to help. I hope a lot of other people are interested in helping too," he told Ekstra Bladet.

"Brondby are an important club, not just in football, but also for a lot of people in the local community. It is a huge organisation with a huge network. You can tell by the amount of people showing up to the games. They are a huge deal in all of Denmark."

However, although Agger hopes other players will follow his lead in waiving the fee, he says that he will not look down on anyone who chooses to accept the money owed.

He added: "They are fully entitled to their money. But, I hope a lot of players will review their decision to claim this money. It won't be good for anyone if Brondby are not to be found in the best Danish division."
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Our new VC, delighted with this
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by moejoe54 Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Dagger new V/C well deserved.
moejoe54
moejoe54
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnes 10 Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Liverpool have lowered their request for Agger in last contacts with Napoli, that is expected to launch the right bid within 10 days
Barnes 10
Barnes 10
ADMIN

https://irishanfield.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misslfc Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Shocked 
misslfc
misslfc
Fab at 40!!!!!!

Back to top Go down